Indonesian Journal of Elementary Teachers Education
Indonesian Journal of Elementary Teachers Education (IJETE) with P-ISSN: 2615-2606 and E-ISSN: 2615-7853 is a scientific journal published by the Department of Elementary School Teacher Education, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, The University of Kuningan, Indonesia. This journal is published twice a year (May & November) as medium of dissemination of research results of researchers, academicians, professional, and practitioners of elementary education including instructional design, instructional media, curriculum and learning, class management, learning evaluation, counseling guidance, and policy. IJETE invites authors from all over the world to submit scientific works in the field of elementary education that have never been published or not under review by other journal.
English Review: Journal of English Education
English Review Journal publishes multi-disciplinary research and critical review of issues on applied linguistics, English language teaching and English literature in the context of English as a Foreign Language (EFL). English Review Journal disseminates research results and analysis regarding EFL-related issues in all countries that cover the fields of:
- English Language Pedagogy
- English language Literacy
- English for Specific Purposes
- ELT Materials Development and Evaluation
- English Language Testing and Assessment
- Teaching English to Young Learners, English Literature
- Language Policy and Planning
- Second Language Acquisition
Jurnal Edukasi dan Sains Matematika (JES-MAT)
Jurnal Edukasi dan Sains Matematika (JES-MAT) (p-ISSN: 2460-8904, e-ISSN: 2621-4202), is an electronic journal, provides a forum for publishing the original research articles, review articles from contributors, and the novel technology news related to mathematics education. This journal is designed and devoted to lectures, researchers, mathematics school teachers, teacher educators, university students who want to publish their research reports or their literature review articles (only for invited contributors) about mathematics education and its instructional. This journal encompasses original research articles,
review articles, and short communications, including:
- Mathematics Education
- Mathematics Ability
- Scientific Learning
- Design Research
- Development Research
- Applied Mathematics
FON: JURNAL PENDIDIKAN BAHASA DAN SASTRA INDONESIA
Journal title Fon: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia Initials Fon Grade SINTA 3 the decree No. B/1796/E5.2/KI.02.00/2020 Frequency 2 issues per year (March and October) DOI prefix 10.25134 by Print ISSN 2086-0609 Online ISSN 2614-7718 Editor-in-chief Arip Hidayat Suport Contact Andriyana (+6282121616969) Publisher FKIP Universitas Kuningan Cit. Analysis Google Scholar Indexing DOAJ | Dimension | | Scholar | SINTA
FON is a publication media that is open to students, teachers, lecturers, or other researchers who have an interest in linguistic research (language skills, and linguistic scholarship), literature, and education.
The scope of research/articles that can be published in the FON Journal include:
(1) Indonesian language; linguistics (phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, discourse, pragmatics, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics); language skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing);
(2) Indonesian literature (literary theory, literary history, literary criticism, comparative literature, ekraniasai, sociology of literature);
(3) Indonesian Language and Literature Education (learning planning, learning strategies, learning evaluation, curriculum, teaching materials, and learning media).
Quagga: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Biologi
Quagga: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Biologi (Journal of Education and Biology) (p-ISSN 1907-3089; e-ISSN 2615-5869) is a journal managed by the Biological Education Study Program, Faculty of Teachers Training and Education Universitas Kuningan (FKIP UNIKU).
This journal is issued twice a year (January and July) publishing articles from analytical studies and studies in the fields of educational and biological sciences.
The scope of the journal includes:
- Teaching and Learning in Biology Education
- Curriculum Depelopment on Biology Education
- Evaluation of Biology Learning
- Biology Learning Media
- Biological Sciences
EQUILIBRIUM: JURNAL PENELITIAN PENDIDIKAN DAN EKONOMIEQUILIBRIUM: Jurnal penelitian Pendidikan dan Ekonomi (p-ISSN 0216-5287 e-ISSN 2614-5839) is a peer-reviewed journal published in Indonesia by the Department of Economic Education, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, the University of Kuningan (PE FKIP UNIKU) in collaboration with the Assosiasi Profesi Pendidik Ekonomi Indonesia (ASPROPENDO). This journal is published twice a year: January and July.
The scopes of the journal include the following topic areas:
- Teacher's Education of Economy
- Curriculum and Teaching Education of Economy
- Learning Media Education of Economy
- Leadership and Management of Education of Economy
- Information Technology, Communication and Education of Economy
- Coorporation and Micro, Small and Middle Business
- Office Technology
- Management, Business, Accounting and Finance